Reporting to the Manager of Culture & Engagement, the Culture & Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for our employee’s and client’s happiness. You will be the first point of contact for anyone entering the Climax Media office and will act as the go-to person for our employees. The right person for the job will have an ‘up for anything’ attitude, can easily acclimate to new situations or personalities, and comes to work every day with a positive disposition. While the daily deliverables of this role will likely end up being rather ambiguous, we’ve compiled a list of duties that will likely apply.
- Manage our social media presence – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Aid in employee event planning – Boat Cruises, Town Hall, Holiday Party, team offsites, etc.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, candidates, and suppliers
- Manage employee programs – GoodLife Fitness, Cell Phones etc.
- Help set up new employees for the first day
- Answer all incoming phone calls and inquiries
- Manage office supplies – groceries, stationery, printer supplies, branded items, etc.
- Manage day to day internal operations – meeting room set up, answering questions regarding equipment, keep the shared spaces clean, etc.
- Assist in the recruitment of new employees including sourcing, phone screening, and scheduling of interviews.
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Commit to ongoing learning and development
- 1-2 years experience in office management role or similar
- Knowledge of various social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think quickly and act quickly
- Bonus points: Past experience in human resources, recruiting, social media management
How To Apply
Instead of a cover letter, please include ONE of the following as part of your application:
- A) Create a joint Instagram and Facebook post for Climax Media. Pictures, text, links … be creative!
- B) With a $5,000 budget, plan a potential company event for 50 people